Join a company that is transforming the way that data is shared across the globe. This blockchain-based company has created a network that is designed to allow network participants share information about data without needing to share the underlying data itself.
They are looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to join the engineering team to build the infrastructure while setting best practices and standards for the rest of the organization. You will be responsible for the security, reliability and operations of all deployed servers while configuring and managing the internal AWS services.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability creating scripts in Python, Java, Go, or other modern language
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Knowledge of workflow tools (e.g. Github and Jenkins)
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes for containerization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with Terraform or Ansible for configuration management
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Operations
- 30% Development
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Fully loaded snack kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Dog friendly office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.