DevOps Engineer / Brooklyn
An education technology company within the software-as-a-service (Saas) space is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
The company partners with top non-profit universities and colleges to offer online degree programs - they're truly one of the leaders in the new-age education space.
The DevOps team consists of five people currently and is looking to expand to 10 by the end of the year.
As a DevOps Engineer on the team, you’ll be working in a fully Linux AWS environment with Docker and Kubernetes.
Their ideal candidate will have worked in a large AWS in production environment and has worked with configuration management tools – ideally Ansible. You’ll also need experience with Terraform and python scripting.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant DevOps experience
- 2+ years AWS (in production) experience
- Experience with configuration management tools – ideally Ansible (or Chef, Puppet, Salt)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience scripting in python
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
Benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous PTO
- And more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.