Senior DevOps Engineer / Linux / AWS
A SaaS company is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team in Soho, Manhattan on a full-time basis.
This company provides e-commerce solutions for retailers. Their SaaS platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence technology to help companies deliver personalized experiences to their customer base.
Their DevOps Engineering team is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer to be the fifth member of the team. In this role, you'll work in a very large Linux AWS environment.
The ideal candidate for this role is a Senior DevOps Engineer that can code or comes from a development background, has worked in a large production environment, is very strong with Linux and has cloud experience (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
Sound interesting? Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer
- 4+ years’ experience working in a Linux environment
- Strong programming/development experience (Python, Java, Node.js, Go, etc – we’re open!)
- Cloud experience (AWS preferred but open to GCP or Azure)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Security compliance experience is a huge plus
- SQL scripting experience is a big plus
- Jenkins experience
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits - medical, dental, 401k, stock options
- Great PTO
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- And more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.