Mid Level DevOps Engineer/AWS/Brooklyn
This Ed-Tech company is looking for a DevOps engineer to join their team in Brooklyn. The company has a Saas Platform and offers online degree programs through its partnerships with leading universities and colleges. The cloud-based platform is leading the wave of new-age education. You’ll be joining the DevOps team which is currently six engineers and growing!
As a DevOps engineer you’ll be working in their fully Linux AWS environment. The company has been running on AWS for over 10 years now and recently been working to modernize the infrastructure by getting everything into VPC or on Docker and Kubernetes. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with AWS and configuration management tools – particularly ansible, if not a similar tool. You’ll also need experience of Terraform and python scripting as well as knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant DevOps experience
- Extensive experience with AWS
- Extensive experience with configuration management tools – ideally Ansible
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience scripting in python
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
Benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous PTO
- And more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.