Backend Software Developer |PHP, Symfony | Dallas, TX
A Dallas based company specializing in medical planning and management software is looking to add a senior PHP Developer for a partially remote, long term contract. The company has developed tools and platforms that help medical clinics manage their meeting schedules. This will be a chance to work on a small team and have an immediate impact on the company’s flagship product.
For this position, you will be hands on designing and coding using PHP and Symfony. You will also get the chance to work with React, MongoDB and Docker. This company operates with a collaborative environment and offers continual upward growth as well as an opportunity to work with talented engineers. This position will be joining an existing team in the Dallas area, but will have partial remote options. If you are experienced with PHP/Symfony send in your application today. This client is looking to move fast!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with PHP and Symfony
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of React and MongoDB
- Prior experience with Linux and Docker a plus
- Architecture or migration experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Front End
- 90% Back End
- 100% Hands On
- 100% New Production
- Long-term Contract, up to $60/hr, DOE
- Opportunity for continuous learning and growth
- Remote options
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.