Senior DevOps Engineer
A start-up company in the hospitality space is looking to add a = senior level infrastructure engineer to help grow and support their existing environment. Your role would be join an established / developing team to help support their AWS, Terraform, and Ansible environment.
The dominant focus of this role would be building out their environment, as well potentially helping to migrate their platform to Kubernetes
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior level Linux infrastructure support and scripting skills with BASH.
- Some exposure to performance tuning and troubleshooting at the kernel layer.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to write and support Ruby / Python application code as well as experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines in enterprise environments.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 24 Months
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.