Principal Quality Assurance Lead Engineer - Java/Python
An innovative auto loan financing company in the Boston Metro area is looking for a Principle QA Automation Lead Engineer to join their team, and can pay up to $135,000.
In the wake of the 2008 financial crisis, our client identified a gap in loan services to individuals with no credit history, making auto financing extremely difficult. By serving this neglected cohort, they have built a strong foundation providing loans and payment plans for individuals to be able to afford car purchases. They are completely relaunching their development teams, and are looking for a Principal QA Engineer who can lead the development of their test infrastructure. They need QA engineers with extensive lead or hands-on managerial experience. Additional experience with Selenium is a must, as well as experience with Python or Java.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years’ experience in QA testing
- Hands-on management experience, and/or experience leading an testing effort
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with a scripting langue, preferably Java or Python
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with manual testing procedures
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% automation testing
- 25% manual testing
- 100% team projects
- Salary: up to $140,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.