AWS Security Engineer
A Maryland based health care solutions company is looking to bring on a Cloud Security Engineer to join their team. The Security Cloud Architect you will be responsible for working across internal stakeholders and product engineering teams to define and implement best practice implementations of the company’s Federal infrastructure within AWS GovCloud.
This role is ideal for any Cloud Security Engineer looking to leverage their skills with a product company with a great work environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS experience
- NIST, FISMA experience
- IAM experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux environment
- Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems in production environments
- Align frameworks, standards and security with overall business and technology strategy
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Create deployable solutions that balance business requirements with information security requirements
- Competitive Salary: Up to 140k per year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited PTO
- 3 Plans for Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k match
- Fitness reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.