Back End Python Developer- Stock Market Predictions
A leader in the quantitative equity management space is seeking a Python developer to join a team dedicated to optimizing algorithmic trading methods. Since its founding, the consistent focus on delivering for clients has allowed this company to successfully manage institutional assets globally. You will join an innovative and collaborative team and work with modern technologies.
In this position, you will play a critical role in generating stock market predictions that greatly impact their multi-billion dollar business.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Expertise in Python
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with Git
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of tools like Pandas and NumPy
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Python, NumPy, Pandas, MySQL, MongoDB
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.