Senior Software Engineer
A leading SaaS company in Santa Monica is looking to bring on a few Senior Software Engineers. You will be responsible for working on their flagship application which enables doctors to improve ratings, their scheduling systems and invoice systems. The ideal candidate is someone strong with Java 1.8 (or higher), Spring Frameworks (Spring Boot), Hibernate and SQL databases. If you’re looking to work with a highly renowned SaaS product in a fun and collaborative work environment, this would be a great opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing with Java (must have 1.8 or higher)
- 3+ years using Spring Frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Experience using Hibernate
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience building RESTful APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Familiarity with Medical Software is a big plus
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS) is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend Java Development
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.