One of the top creative agencies in the US is looking for Android Engineers to work on some cutting edge projects and build proof of concepts for some of DFW’s biggest names. Their primary focus is in the AR/VR space, Machine Learning/Big Data, High Performance/Scalability, Blockchain, and IoT, but they will be build any software that comes their way! This is an ideal opportunity for freelancers or contractors looking to build their portfolios and resumes with some big names.
Interviews have started this week so apply today for immediate consideration.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Android development
- Strong overall mobile experience
- Data structures
- Open to mentoring junior staff
Desired Skills & Experience
- Objective C / Swift
- Comfortable in a cloud environment
- Degree in Computer Science or related field/experience
- Strong written and verbal skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- 70% Individual Execution
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 8 months with roll over and conversion options
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.