A SaaS company that creates leading Cloud Performance Systems is looking to hire a Software Engineer to join their growing team. The company produces solutions for over 2,000 enterprise customers around the globe but internally they operate and have developed a culture of a small company. The company is expanding its SaaS Operations in North Dallas and are looking for top technical talent!
If you are someone who enjoys tacking problems that are difficult to solve and are looking for an opportunity where you can be innovative and focus on accelerating your career. You will have the opportunity to work in a high energy, fast paced environment and deliver high quality technical solutions. You will be responsible for developing highly scalable multi-tier SaaS applications with web-based clients on the Microsoft Tech Stack. Additionally, you will be impactful in delivering Agile and SAFe methodologies to ensure performance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop maintainable and highly scalable multi-tier SaaS applications with web-based, plugin-based, and mobile-based clients on the Java technology stack / SQL Server.
- Experience developing applications utilizing Hybrid Cloud technologies
- Ability to conduct technical research to improve the development environment and team’s best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with C#, REST application development experience and development using SOLID design principles and patterns
- Experience with SQL database design, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures
- At least 2 years as a software development engineer with similar roles / responsibilities.
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Server Side Development
- 40% Client Side Development
- 100% New Development/Feature Enhancements
- 100% Coding
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90k-100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Continuous growth & career development opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.