A fast-growing San Francisco company which created a new laptop management software is looking to bring on a Product Designer to join their growing team and is willing to pay up to $160,000 for the right candidate.
You will be working with their design team on solving interaction design problems and creating interactive patterns. You should be comfortable with all aspects of UI/UX design and have experience working on B2B web applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Ability to create pixel perfect mockups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building out design systems
- 60% UX Design
- 40% UI Design
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.