Senior .NET Core/Azure Engineer at Educational Publishing Co
One of the largest publisher of scholarly and educational literature is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team north of Boston and can pay up to $140,000.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 or more years’ experience in web development
- Experience with .NET Core highly preferred
- Experience with ASP.NET
- Experience with Azure
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular 5 or newer
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% new web development
- 75% team projects
- 25% individual tasks
- Salary: up to $140,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.