Software Development Manager
This SaaS based loyalty and rewards company is looking for a Software Development Manager that can lead a team of 30-40 people. The ideal candidate understands how to lead a development team while building high quality software and has experience with performance management, objective setting, and objective reviews.
This role would be responsible for providing daily inspiration and guidance for multiple teams of software development professionals, create strong working relationships with stakeholders across the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in recruiting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Experience in implementing best practices through coaching, mentoring and managing development team members.
- Code Releases
- Objective Setting / Reviews
Desired Skills & Experience
- Performance Management
- Strong business acumen and agility within a large organization
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% AWS
- 40% Java or PHP
- 20% Code Releases
- 10% Hands On
- 90% Management Responsibilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.