A booming fin-tech company in Downtown LA is looking to bring on a Software Developer with a unique skillset. If you’re someone who has familiarity with Java/Spring Frameworks, but also strong with Node.js, this would be a great fit. As they transition to Node for new features, your responsibility will be to jump onto the team and hit the ground running. If you’re someone looking to join a great work environment with the chance to grow internally, this opportunity is for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years developing with Node.js
- 2+ years developing with CORE Java
- 2+ years using Spring Frameworks
- Experience using Hibernate
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Familiarity with Jenkins is a big plus
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS) is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Software Development
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Leave at 2:00pm Fridays
- Flex hours
- Great potential growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.