Lead Front End Engineer
A global and successful leader and transportation and supplies management is looking for a strong Front End Developer that can come in and hit the ground running. Are you a polyglot engineer and have the ability to navigate almost any technical environment? This is the role for you!
Work full time in downtown Chicago to build the next gen of transportation management software and reorganize the company’s current product into newer and more condensed products. You’ll be on the front lines to drive tech, mentor developers and encourage motivation! Use your extensive knowledge on the front end to make the organization standout compared to others.
Required Skills & Experience
- The optimal candidate will have their bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 10+ years of experience hands-on coding
- Experience with browser based push protocols
- Familiarity with responsive UI Development and Design
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience leading; Can motivate and mentor more junior front end developers and engineers
- Have worked across departments to deliver high quality product
- Has lead new tool and framework implementations. Can carry out the right tool for the right job.
- Gold star for experience working in a .NET Environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Frontend | 10% Backend
- 35% Architecture | 65% Hands on Coding
- 85% New | 15% Maintaining
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.