Lead Software Engineer / Java 11
A stable and growing company in the healthcare space is looking for a Lead Java Engineer to join the team in their River North office downtown Chicago. The company’s tech stack is Java 8 migrating to Java 11 on the Backend with React on the Frontend, working within a Microservice architecture. That said, the ideal Lead Software Engineer candidate will not only have familiarity with that stack, but will likely have worked within multiple programming languages, several databases and within smaller agile environments likely wearing multiple hats.
If you’re looking for a stable and tech-forward environment, apply to learn more!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS
- 10+ years of Software Development Experience
- Modern Java experience is a must have
- Experience working within a Microservice environment is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS or any cloud technologies are a strong plus
- Nonrelational database experience
- Big Data experience is a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Hands On
- 25% Management
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.