AWS Cloud Security Engineer
A very growing Cloud Security firm is looking for a Lead Cloud Engineer, who will be responsible for designing, and implementing and managing cloud-based and hybrid application environments. You'll also be creating systems and processes to automate services across our client base.
You will have the opportunity to expand your skills working in a dynamic environment that heavily leverages automation, virtualization and cloud technologies.
What we’re looking for:
- Be passionate about building cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
- Establish and maintain DevOps tools and processes
- Establish and maintain continuous integration process within Agile Teams
- Provide leadership regarding development tasks and implementation of infrastructure to support a modern Django application and Postgres database architecture
- Assist developers in deployment of Python/Django Web based environments.
Required Education & Work Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with Cybersecurity or Cloud security practices
- 2 years of experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- 2+ years of experience with implementing and configuring IT infrastructure systems, including operating systems, applications, databases, firewalls, and networks
- Experience with cloud automation tools; GitLab, Terraform, Ansible, Chef
- Expertise in CICD pipeline along with DevOps and SecOps
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Experience with scripting and API integrations -Knowledge of vulnerability assessments, security testing, or intrusion detection
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity concepts or BS degree
Preferred Qualifications & Certifications:
- Experience learning client's business and framing cybersecurity recommendations based on that understanding
- Knowledge of Cyber threats as they relate to Cloud environments
- Ability to analyze and solve complex challenges
- Ability to learn new IT expertise and concepts quickly
- Ability to contributing to a positive team attitude
- Possession of excellent consulting skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) Match
- Family Friendly Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.