A tokenized loyalty platform is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team in Washington DC. This is a full-time role and they can pay up to $150,000 (DOE).
This company has created a platform that allows artists and brands to recognize their consumers for engaging with them on social media platforms via a tokenized loyalty platform that in turn allows the consumer to receive discounts and other rewards.
They’re looking to hire a Mid to Senior Level DevOps Engineer to their team that has prior experience with AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes and can script.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment
- Terraform in production experience
- Containerization experience (Kubernetes and/or Docker)
- Scripting experience (Python, Php, Bash, Shell, etc. – we’re open!)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Monitoring experience
- Great communication
- Computer Science degree
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.