Senior QA Automation Engineer at Medical Company North of Boston - Java
A fast-growing and innovative medical device manufacturer is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to lead their QA team North of Boston, Mass, and can pay up to $150,000.
Our client’s industry-leading device conducts minimally-invasive blood tests in a convenient and comfortable manner. They also support a mobile platform that allows direct communication between medical providers and patients to reduce costs and increase treatment effectiveness and efficiency. They are in the early stages of automating their test environment, and need a QA Engineer with both extensive hands on automation experience as well as experience as a team lead. Experience with Java is a necessity, and any experience with WebServices testing, API testing, and/or mobile testing is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Experience leading a QA team
- Extensive experience with Java
- Experience with WebServices testing
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with API testing
- Mobile testing experience
- Experience with Cypress
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% automation testing
- 70% building new test frameworks
- 30% team leadership
- Salary: up to $150,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.