A leading provider of e-commerce software is seeking to hire a Lead Software Development Engineer in Test.
The company provides a complete e-commerce software solution for retail companies of all sizes. As the company grows, they’re moving towards a microservices architecture and are seeking to hire a Lead SDET to take responsibility for an automated test suite to ensure that their product continues to function as intended. You’d be using C# to build out automated UI and API tests.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with test automation using C# and/or Java
- At least 4 years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to AWS, Azure, or GCP is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar
- Competitive Salary: Up to 115k/yr, Commensurate with Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k contribution
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.