An organization dedicated to helping small businesses build growing and thriving enterprises, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to contribute to the configuration and development of their platform automation. This organization helps small businesses build scalable, secure, reliable, and accurate IT infrastructures.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Background
- Ansible (Puppet or Chef is fine)
- Jenkins (CircleCI or TravisCI is fine)
- Terraform or CloudFormation
- Docker (understanding of containers and serverless architectures)
- Strong scripting in Python or Bash
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS certification(s)
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as NewRelic, CloudWatch, Prometheus, or Zabbix
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% AWS cloud
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.