A global animal-health technology and services company, is seeking an experienced Senior Cybersecurity Cloud Security Engineer primary areas of responsibility will be to assist the Cybersecurity Architect with implementation , monitoring, maintaining, and advising on Cybersecurity in all Covetrus Cloud Environments. This person can be located in our Phoenix, AZ, Dublin, OH or Lexington, KY offices as well.
Required Skills & Experience
• Continuously assess cloud environments security compliance.
• Partners closely with Infrastructure and Engineering to assess and advise on applications, network, and systems.
• Partner with the Cybersecurity Audit department to embed Cybersecurity Compliance standards in the cloud environments while creating automated reporting to support Cybersecurity Audit activities .
• Participates in enterprise technology and functional planning processes to develop standards and best practices.
• Work with individual teams to identify areas of improvement in standards and process as it relates to the cloud environments, including access and identity management, configuration management, vulnerability management, and security by design.
• Continuously look for opportunities to automate manual tasks (because you don’t want to do it twice).
• Understand cybersecurity and infrastructure related risks to advise on the development, maintenance, and optimization of strong controls targeted at mitigating risk associated with the projects throughout the company.
• Share passion for Cloud Cybersecurity
• Coordinates regulatory examinations, providing advice on action plans designed to address regulatory findings, and track timely remediation of regulatory issues.
• Apply internal control principles and business/technical knowledge including information technology general controls and application controls; working experience applying professional skepticism skills.
• Responsible for conducting risk-based vulnerability assessments.
• Escalate cybersecurity compliance concerns timely and effectively to the Cybersecurity Program Manager.
• Collaborate and educate various teams on cybersecurity.
Desired Skills & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related experience applicable to job role
Minimum of 5 - 7 year(s) total experience working in Information Technology.
Minimum 3 years of Cloud Engineering experience in either AWS and/or Azure.
Minimum 2 years of System Administration or Network Administration in complex environments.
What You Will Be Doing
• 80% Hands On
• 20% Team Collaboration
You Will Receive The Following Benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.