Back End Developer / Python / Django / NYC
A new startup that assists athletes in reaching their top production levels is hiring an experienced back end developer. The ideal candidate has strong experience in development with Python and Django. A comfortable knowledge of working in a cloud AWS environment is preferred. You will have an integral part in the advancement of this start up as the technology teams are growing significantly in the next year.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional Experience with Python and Django.
- Basic knowledge of working in cloud AWS environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's of Science of technical Computer Science role.
- Extensive history developing in an AWS environment.
- 50% Python
- 30% Django
- 20% AWS
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months +
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.