Lead DevOps Engineer
A disruptive leading marketing and advertising start-up is looking for a seasoned systems engineer who loves to solve problems. Someone who's not shy towards processes or technologies, and loves wearing multiple hats and has a can-do attitude towards DevOps.
- Contribute to our overall architecture and infrastructure, especially as it relates to availability, scalability, security, performance, etc.
- Own the design, implementation and maintenance of our code delivery pipeline configuration
- Participate in building and enforcing best practice disciplines for SDLC
- Provide support and problem resolution impacting our SDLC
- Build and maintain infrastructure tooling (e.g. automated AWS environment setup)
- Liaise with members of the Engineering team to build awareness on best practices and effective usage of our development tools portfolio
- Own and enforce quality review practices within the Technical Operations team
- Foster the DevOps disciplines -- reduce friction and time to deliver new code to production
- Experience working/collaborating with software engineering
- Scripting experience – Python, Java, Shell, etc.
- Hands-on experience with AWS– EC2, S3, VPC, Auto-Scaling, Cloud Watch, etc.
- Strong experience supporting Linux and Java projects
- Experience with source control, CI and build tools such as Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk, Keynote, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and effectively manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary and equity,
- full medical/dental/vision,
- unlimited vacation policy,
- all the technology you need to do your best work,
- free lunches/drinks/snacks,
- access to conferences and events, metro, work-life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.