DevOps Director (Hands On)
A cutting-edge start up at the intersection of technology and travel is aggressively growing their DC office. They are hiring for a hands-on Director of DevOps. The Director will be supporting a highly scalable platform, and would be hiring several Engineers under him/her.
Candidates should have experience working with a cloud platform, have hands on experience, IaaC mindset, and have a solid leadership. This role is ideal for any hands-on manager looking to leverage their experience with technology driven organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- Production AWS
- Experience working in a large-scale environment
- DevOps automation experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kubernetes
- SaaS or commercial experience
- Management experience
What You Will be Doing
- Supporting various applications
- Managing several SREs
- Working in a startup
- Competitive salary: 150-180k base salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Paid Medical Coverage for employees and dependents
- Vision and Dental Coverage
- Casual office space and dress code
- 401(k) with a company match
- Five weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 Government Holidays
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Gym reimbursement benefits for gyms and classes
- Dog friendly
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.