Senior DevOps Engineer
A cutting-edge start up at the intersection of technology and travel is aggressively growing their DC office. One of their most urgent needs is a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Their innovative travel-booking tool supports small and medium sized businesses while providing a full suite of concierge services for travelers. They are hiring aggressively as they are continuing to grow and scale.
They are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a strong Linux background, AWS experience, and the ability to automate and script. This role is idea for any DevOps Engineer that is looking to join a growing startup utilizing the latest automation tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Linux Sys Admin background
- Experience working with AWS
- Configuration Management experience
- Ability to script
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to script with Python
- Docker or Kubernetes experience
- A computer science degree
- Experience in a product shop
- Love and passion for building, travel and hustle!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $140K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Paid Medical Coverage for employees and dependents
- Vision and Dental Coverage
- Casual office space and dress code
- 401(k) with a company match
- Five weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 Government Holidays
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Gym reimbursement benefits for gyms and classes
- Dog friendly space!
- Flexible work hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.