Front End Engineer
A bio medical technology company is looking to add several Front End Engineers to their growing team! Located near the Seaport in Boston, they have created a workflow management system to assist bio medical researchers in inputting and tracking experimental outcomes. The engineers will have the opportunity to grow the Front End Engineering team and have a massive influence on the overall user interface.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 1-3 years of Front End experience
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping with small teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest/past work experience in the Bio Medical field
- Experience in taking charge and leading a team
- Past experience/interest in learning design
- BA/BS/MA in Computer Science or related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Standard benefits
- Generous PTO
- Great WeWork location!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.