DevOps Engineer (6 Month contract)
One of North America's fastest growing and most innovative technology companies is looking for a Sr DevOps Engineer on a 6 month contract.This company is within the property and real estate sector and is a top 5 independent provider of title and mortgage closing services in North America.
Located in the Markham office, the ideal candidate will be a technical expert who can take charge of the infrastructure transformation and implement automate everything. You have a proven track record of solving the challenges of environment configuration, security and deployment of a diverse tech stack.
The candidate will design and build a fully automated CI/CD pipeline, implement automation with Saltstack (prior exp a must), work with AWS and micro-service based architecture and work on implementing containiersation within the company.
If you are excited about being the first dedicated DevOps Engineer working cross functionally in an agile environment with Developers, QA, Product Managers, and being a part a major project with a growing company to take your DevOps career to the next level, this is an ideal opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building micro-services infrastructures
- Extensive experience with Saltstack (prior exp a must) or another config man tool like Ansible
- Experience with AWS and other cloud tech
- Numerous years experience with scripting languages preferably with Python
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience deploying and managing cloud infrastructures
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110/hour
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Work from home 1-2 days per week after getting ramped up
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.