This company located in San Carlos recently received it's second round of funding. They use advanced artificial intelligence models to help companies organize and understand the important business data contained in their legal documents. They can be used across all documents across an organization and helps companies reduce costs and improve their compliance and business operations. You will have some exposure to the machine learning models and working directly with data scientists. So this is a great opportunity to gain machine learning experience as well. Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or related field of study
- 3+ years of experience with Python, Node.js, or GO
- Self-Starter attitude
- Able to develop clean code with a high attention to detail
Desired Skills & Experience
- Development experience with web applications
- Experience with containerization (Docker or Kubernetes)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- 70% Hands On
- 30 % Mentoring
- Competitive Salary: 170K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Equity of company
- Flexible working hours
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.