Backend Engineer/ Java/Node/contract
This Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores and they are tailing Walmart as the second largest retailer in the United States.
The are hiring a number of Software Engineers with various years of experience to join their team that develops their off-loading order management platform built on a Java, Node.js and Spring Boot/Microservices environment.
The ideal candidates would have a background in developing enterprise scale Java OR Node.js applications using the latest in framework and API technology.
** THESE ARE CONTRACT TO HIRE OPENINGS!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 to 10 years of Java or NodeJS microservices development experience
- Backend Cloud services experience with Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, NodeJS, SOA and Rest API
- Cassandra NoSQL and RDBMS such as MS SQL server
- Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ or any messaging technologies
- GCP or Azure
Desired Skills & Experience
- Microservices architecture and design
- Scalability and Performance mindset
- Cacheing technologies such as Redis Cache
- Experience with Sale order management or eCommerce would be plus
- Experience with MS AX dynamics would be plus
- Competitive Hourly: Up to $65/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and cli