Senior QA Architect at Medical Company in Waltham - Java
A fast growing and innovative medical device provider is hiring a Senior QA Architect and Team Lead to join their Waltham, Ma. Office, and can pay up to $150,000.
Our client builds a medical testing device that perform minimally intrusive blood tests for patients, and a communication platform allowing medical professionals to use those results and direct an individual diagnostic and treatment solution. They are beginning a large-scale project to automate their entire platform, with the goal of full end-to-end testing within a year. They are using Java and Cypress, and need a QA Automation engineer who has experience leading teams to drive that effort.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Experience coding with Java
- Web Services testing experience
- Prior experience in a leadership role on a QA team
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cypress.io
- Mobile testing experience a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% automation testing
- 70% building automation frameworks
- 30% team leadership/mentorship duties
- Salary: up to $150,000 depending on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive package including medical insurance coverage, 401k, PTO, and generous additional benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.