Senior DevOps Engineer/ Plano Texas/AWS/CI/CD Pipeline Builds/ $89hr
Do you want to work for a tech company that writes its own code, develops its own software, and builds its own products? We experiment and innovate leveraging the latest technologies, engineer breakthrough customer experiences, and bring simplicity and humanity to banking. We make a difference for over 50 million customers. At this financial company, you’ll be part of a big group of game changers and disruptors, who love to solve real problems and meet real customer needs.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you’ll bring your solid experience in AWS and cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, and software development to the table to drive forward a broad agenda in support of our analytical products and tools within our Financial Services division. You’ll work in a supportive environment with a mandate to constantly innovate and disrupt to push forward the company's products leveraging cutting-edge technologies, including Machine Learning and AI, to elevate the user experience and productivity of our analyst community.
Required Skills & Experience
- Work with other developers to build full-stack applications with a focus on backend microservices and open source technologies using Docker, AWS, and Python
- Work with a high-performing agile team to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Integrate and deploy microservices and APIs on AWS and other cloud providers
- Support internally developed products by creating standardized monitoring and application frameworks to automate CI/CD pipelines and create “zero touch” applications
- Build cutting-edge DevOps tools that enable other engineers and users in the analyst community to self-service and build up your patent portfolio along the way
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Python in a software engineering environment
- 5+ years of experience with AWS or a similar cloud provider
- 2+ years of experience servicing in an application development role
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience developing or contributing to open source projects
- 1+ year of experience with SQL
- 1+ experience deploying containerized applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% AWS
- 30% CI/CD Pipeline Builds
- 30% Python
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $89/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Telecommute twice a month
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.