Senior Technical Architect/React, Python/Up to $150k, DOE /Downtown Dallas
Based in Downtown Dallas, this AI company is looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be responsible for designing and developing a scalable ticket pricing and distribution platform. This key position works within a team of developers to develop product features, fix platform issues, and implement new designs in a scalable fashion. This position will interface with the project manager and development team. This role is an essential piece of the team and helps to set the direction and tone of software development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience running and scaling distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of backend and frontend including AWS, Scala, React.js, and Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to present complex technical findings to team members and executives
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 5 years experience professionally
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 40% Client-Side, 60% Server-Side
- 20% Team Collaboration; 80% Individual Contribution
- Works within a team of software developers to build an enterprise-grade software platform for the pricing and distribution of live event tickets.
- Codifies new features, fixes platform issues, and participates in design discussions.
- Builds integrations with third-party platforms.
- Helps explain timelines for development and risks associated with new feature development.
- Competitive salary: Up to $150k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Extended health, dental, vision
- Casual and Flexible Work Culture and Environment
- Ability to work in a Tech-driven company
- Eligible to participate in TechTalks, Hackathons, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record w