Principal Engineer - NLP, Image Recognition, Machine Learning
The global leader in real estate management and investment recently opened a brand-new “Special Projects” team right here in Boston. This team is developing an enterprise analytics platform to help manage and analyze decisions for over $104 Billion in assets.
They are looking for a Principal Engineer to help build out this platform that encompasses machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), image recognition, and predictive analytics.
An ideal candidate will have practical knowledge of technology systems and data management – engineers with Electrical Engineering, Physics, and Applied Mathematics backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The development is almost entirely in Go (Golang), Python/TensorFlow, and leveraging Google Cloud (GCP).
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional development experience
- Exposure to the Go programming language
- Strong experience with one or more: Python, C++, Scala, Java
- Some experience with Machine Learning, Deep Learning, or Artificial Intelligence
- Must be able to commute to the Boston office
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in: Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Using Go in production
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- TensorFlow, Keras, or similar packages
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Distributed systems in Go
- 40% Machine Learning in Python/TensorFlow
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Architecture and Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
- Annual Bonus: up to 20%
You will receive the following benefits:
- Work from home and Remote options
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual dress code
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Generous PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.