DevOps Architect/ AWS/ Release/ Automation/ Linux/ Docker/ OpenShift/ Ansible/ San Carlos
Local to San Carlos, this company provides a secure, visual, and digital workspace that keeps teams on the same page, reduces churn and boosts revenues through workstream. This software eliminates the feeling of being in a 'silo' business environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Technical degree, equivalent experience (5+ yrs) in a modern SaaS DevOps environment
- Concrete understanding of architecture concepts and practices
- Architectural design patterns, immutable production, fail fast, stateless arch.
- Strong understanding of Application release management/configuration
- Knowledge of upgrading/patching/support of Unix/Linux systems
- Prior experience working in an environment with apps on Node.js or SaaS
- Desire to troubleshoot and triage incidents, providing rapid solutions
- Understand and apply organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for technology teams
- Strong communication skills: Written and verbal, able to work across teams
- Strong computer science knowledge, software engineering skills
- Expertise in understanding scalable, micro-service based architectures with the ability to apply them to real-world problems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with the following technologies: Linux, Unix, Docker, OpenShift, Python, Shell, Ansible, MySQL, Networking Protocols, Filesystem Troubleshooting, AWS/OpenStack/OpenShift/GCP, Apache/Nginx/Haproxy, Node.js/Python, Monitoring, Splunk/ELK Stack, GIT, JIRA/Confluence, CI/CD Systems
What You Will Be Doing
- 60/10/30 Design/Deploy/Maintain AWS environment
- Develop and manage DevOps processes and practices to support software development, testing, builds, and deployment
- Guide, develop tools regarding infrastructure and architecture design. Enable high uptime, minimize failures, provide data security
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical issues in a live production environment, create solutions that prevent further issues
- Review tickets to track trends and reoccurring issues
- Update documentation on installation practices and configuration
- Ability to automate every process possible
- Competitive salary up to $185K DOE
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision) for all family members
- AD&D coverage for life
- Disabilty coverage
- PTO, company holidays
- Beautiful office
- Laptop is provided
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.