A massively successful startup that uses cyber security technologies to create a secure messaging application needs a Junior to Mid Level Front End Engineer for their Palo Alto office. This company is on a mission to secure the way the world communicates online. Their main goal is to help companies and individuals ensure the privacy of their intellectual property and communications. They build cyber security technology to safeguard the security of personal and business data in transit.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant software development experience.
- 1 year of hands-on angular/react experience
- Thorough understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End engineering
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, Depending On Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Weekly Company outings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.