Data Engineering Project Manager
A large real estate firm recently launched an internal startup and are growing out their team, most importantly with a Technical Project Manager. They need someone who has experience working in an agile environment and acting as either a Scrum Master or an Agile Coach, as both are components to the job. You will be joining a small but growing team, so ability to work collaboratively is a must.
This is a high-impact position that will require you to have strong attention to detail, superb time management skills, and a ‘driver’ mentality. You will be working with highly-productive engineers in a data-heavy environment. Strong preference towards candidates who have a passion and interest in Big Data, Data Science and/or Data Engineering.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional Project Management experience
- Experience managing technical projects within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Good communication, both written and verbal
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience setting up a Data platform/lake/warehouse, ingesting data into it and then defining reports and dashboards using a visualization tool.
- Experience managing teams that are responsible for configuration of OTS software, software integrations and software implementation projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Technical Leadership
- 50% leading software development resources
- 50% understand what is going on in the project see risks that are unique to software development projects.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit