Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: 212-271-5100
Add me on LinkedIn!
Job Location: Downtown NYC
My client is currently seeking a Product Manager to join the NYC team and work with great engineers, designers, and operators in a really fast-growing environment. They offer a platform that allows users to connect to a wide variety of local vendors. The role demands a mix of principled thinking, technical depth, and well-honed product judgment. Given the two-sided nature of my clients business, you will not have the luxury of having tunnel-vision for any one area. You will need to think holistically and understand the business in depth to set the long-term strategy for the company.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, launch, and support of innovative products
- Build product strategy for marketing, operations, sales, and product experience
- Building consensus on priorities leading to product execution to promote a shared vision across the company
- Research, usability studies, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance the user's satisfaction
- Analyze and define metrics to further ensure the success of products
- Act as product owner providing clarity and guidance to development organized as Scrum teams
- Monitor performance and measure impact of your product enhancements
- Communicate metrics to key stakeholders
- 4-year degree or equivalent, with minimum 1 year of relevant product management experience, ecommerce preferred.
- Conversion rate optimization and A/B Testing experience
- Customer-first orientation with track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balancing consumer needs with business and product priorities, and the ability to clearly articulate the rationale behind product decisions
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Technical background, or technical orientation (enough to be dangerous)
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams across the organization, from Engineering through Senior Leadership
- Full benefits, including health, dental, 401(k)
- Loaded kitchen with snacks, coffee and tea, and fresh fruit
- Free food credits through the service of the company
- Nice views in the new waterfront downtown office
This is a full-time position, compensated at market competitive rates, and includes full benefits and 401(k).
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.