Senior Project Manager
Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: 212-271-5100
Add me on LinkedIn!
Job Location: DUMBO, Brooklyn
One of our best clients, and one of the most profitable Healthcare Technology start-up companies located in Dumbo Brooklyn is hiring a Full time Project Manager with agile experience, and they are willing to pay above market standard for the right fit.
Offering modern and intuitive solutions that leverage Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, this company is changing the way that Health Insurance reaches consumers, and how Health Insurance companies target their markets and provide better coverage.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have experience working in Health Insurance
- 4-7 years of Agile Project Management in a professional capacity
- Strong Project Management and Software Delivery process
- Expertise in agile development processes
- Experience working with Data Analytics and Technical Development teams
- Client facing experience is a must
- Exposure to complex systems/platforms necessary
- Experience with patient or provider portals
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing multiple product streamlines simultaneously is needed
- Member and Provider Portal Development is a bonus
- Technical background or past experience as a developer is a plus
What You Will Be Doing:
- 75-85% Hands On
- 15-25% Cross Functional Team Management
- Competitive Pay: Up to $160,000 annually, Depending on Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401 k with Match
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
- Modern office with brand new amenities and equipment
- Pre-tax commuter and gym benefits
- Excellent office environment with stocked kitchen and paid lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.