DevOps Engineer specializing in Build and Release
Join a company that is helping over a million people a day celebrate the most important life events! This company is the leading digital platform for all invitations. They create digital innovations for occasions big and call, send invitations via text, email and more, and track RSVPS all in one place.
This company is looking for a DevOps Engineer with an emphasis on software build and release engineering processes. This will include supporting source control needs for development, QA and release processes for both web and mobile products.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Python or Bash for scripting
- Experience with cloud administration in either GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience with Jenkins build management system
- Experience with GitHub
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with both Android and IOS ecosystems
- Experience with Git source code control systems
- Experience with operating systems administration (Unix or Windows)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Fully Loaded snack kitchen
- Unlimited PTO
- Relaxed work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.