Lead Software Engineer
A small SF start-up in the in the Restaurant/Hospitality space created a platform that helps Restaurant teams hire talent and future employees find well suited restaurant jobs. The VP of Engineering is looking to bring on a Tech Lead to help break down a large Java application into smaller services. In this role, you’d be mentoring 2 – 3 junior engineers and architecture/developing projects in the language/technology of your choice.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8 - 10 years of Core Java Experience
- Experience participating in Architecture and Design
- Experience with Microservices based architecture
- Experience working on AWS
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Plus, if you have experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Competitive Salary: Up to 180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.