Solution Architect- C#/.Net, Azure and SQL
A Microsoft Enterprise Application consulting company is looking for a Solution Architect to join their team. This company works with enterprise clients to create custom applications for all their enterprise needs. This developer will work with the team lead and developers to create high level solutions. The Solution Architect will also be working directly with clients to not only understand their needs, but exactly what you will be able to offer them! This company offers comprehensive benefits including full health coverage, 401(k) matching and Training and Development Opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of .Net /C# Development experience
- 3+ years of Architecture experience
- 2+ years of Azure Experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft SQL development
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Front and Backend software solutions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Architecture and Development
- 20% Client interactions
- 50% Architecture
- 50% New Developments
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 2 weeks Paid Time off per year
- 5% 401(k) match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.