Senior Software Engineer
A growing Philadelphia-based software product company is looking for a Software Developer with a strong Computer Science background. The company, which develops a cutting-edge data aggregation software product, can only grow as fast as they can hire exceptional engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science / STEM Degree
- 5-7 + Years of development experience
- C# / JAVA / Python
- Continuous API Integration
- Experience working on highly customizable software
Desired Skills & Experience
- A passion for development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full Stack Development
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000 /year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great health, dental, & vision benefits
- 401(k) with match
- Flex PTO
- Next to Suburban Station
- Change to effect
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.