Backend Engineer/ Java/ Apache Spark/ Beam
A company that has added over 500 employees in the last year is looking to add a few BE engineers to their team to help build the next generation of web applications that revolve around trip planning. They have been recognized as one of the top and most innovative startups and are not slowing down anytime soon. They are looking for an engineer that has experience working with JSON REST APIs using Java, Spring, and Hibernate.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Hibernate or ORM technologies
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of development
- Experience with Apache Spark or Beam
- Experience with Hadoop
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future and be local to the Bay Area
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.