Dynamics CRM Engineer
A company in North Dallas that specializes in the travel industry has a multifaceted cloud platform for travelers and travel agents. The company has taken on a large number of new clients/business and is looking to build out their team in the region.
The ideal candidate will have a background in supporting and implementing CRM and applications around the Microsoft Dynamics Suite. This person will be responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications, and objects within Microsoft Dynamics, serve as a Subject Matter Expert within all aspects of CRM software (includes: technical and user requirements, system configuration, and system upgrades), perform CRM application testing of configurations and customization, lead and participate in analysis sessions with clients to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations, and perform data migration activities.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Dynamics CRM
- Experience working in SDLC, testing and validating solutions, and working as a MS Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- $115K salary
- Collaborative environment
- Snack Bar
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k (6% match)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.