Mid to Senior Level Java Engineers
Title: Mid-Senior Level Java Engineers
A healthcare and government institution is looking to modernize data-driven organizations. They are seeking Mid to Senior-Level Java Engineers who are capable of designing, planning, prototyping and executing the product development of their application. The successful candidates with be spending most of their time coding, as well as using their domain expertise and computer science instincts to create more informed plans, whether that be designing individual modules or making sure that multi-system integration will be scalable. One recent project within the company includes supporting a nation-wide disaster preparedness network, which improves health outcomes and helps to combat homelessness in Los Angeles. The company is looking to add on to their diverse team of highly intelligent and driven people who care deeply about solving massive community problems and making a lasting impact.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years’ minimum professional experience utilizing Java in a mission-critical role including significant architectural design.
- Mastery of basics of computer science (fundamentals such as time complexity and real time software interactions should be second nature to you)
- Proven ability to meet urgent deadlines while maintaining software robustness.
- Extensive experience in writing integration and unit tests
- Extensive experience with a strong testing framework mindset.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience designing RESTful APIs used by various teams both internally and externally.
- Privacy, security and data protection experience .
- Previous experience developing very large-scale enterprise applications with strong integrity long after deployment.
- Experience in all layers of the deployment process, whether load balancers, apache proxies, tomcat, or dokku containers.
- Experience with multiple AWS technologies in cloud integration
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Java
- 20% Spring Frameworks
- 20% Hibernate
- 10% Rest APIs
- 10% SQL Databases
- Have a hand in all stages of the product, development and deployment lifecycle.
- Create informed plans, making sure that multi-system integration will be robust and scalable.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months, with possibility of extension
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.