This company is based in Mountain View at the heart of the Silicon Valley. They are an advertising technology company that builds and delivers comprehensive digital advertising campaigns. Their programmatic marketing platform enables large organizations to effectively and efficiently sell a range of digital products at scale. Their platform not only shows the ROI on various campaigns across multiple platforms but as involves the following:
- Reach and Frequency Planning – analysis of local visitor traffic patterns in a certain area
- Personalized Messages – based on audience subgroups and local geographies
- IP Targeting – based on geolocation and typical consumer behavior in that region
- Attribution Optimization – tracking actions of viewers exposed to a particular campaign
They are looking for an extremely capable front end engineer who specializes in using Angular as they are currently working with Angular 6 and 7 on the front end.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build the set of tools that will help us visualize and manage our complex products
- Working closely with Product and Engineering teams to understand the requirements and write detailed engineering specs from business requirements
- Write great code and building new features at a rapid pace. You’ll work with a small team, but we expect you to be taking ownership over projects, laying the foundation of great code and helping others to code to higher standards.
- Contribute and create a team culture of collaboration, fun, and delivering excellence to our partners.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of professional software development experience
- Proficient with modern web frameworks such as Angular, Redux, RxJs, Materialize, jQuery, NodeJS etc.
- Experience working with build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt etc.
- Good understanding of Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns and passion for solving problems
- Experience with map libraries such as mapbox, leaflet etc. is a plus
- Demonstrated effective communication and collaboration
- Can work well as a team player, bridging communication and understanding between the business and technical sides of the business
- $140-165k DOE
- Commuter Reimbursement
- 401k Match
- Full Medical/Dental
- Monthly events sponsored by the company
- Bonus and incentives
- No visa sponsorship available
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.