Mid Level Software Engineer -- .NET Core / Vue.js
An industry disrupting startup in the financial district that is changing the way employers and people approach healthcare savings. They are building a HSA Management Platform that allows you to set aside tax-free funds to pay for healthcare costs. This service is used by companies to provide more comprehensive health coverage to their employees and allows them to prepare for rising healthcare costs.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will work with a small team of experienced engineers on new initiatives and be given creative freedom to design and build their code base from the ground up. You will be expected to be well versed with C#, .NET Core, Vue.js, and AWS and have a problem solving attitude.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a professional environment with C# and .NET Core
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Adaptive fast learner – able to ramp up quickly.
- Self-motivated, flexible with a passion to make a difference.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working experience with AWS (specifically Aurora and Lambda)
- Demonstrated commitment to technology and development best practices
- Vue.js experience will be given higher priority
- 100% Hands On
- Involved in architectural and design meetings
- Opportunity to interface with clients
- Small Team and lots of Collaboration
- Competitive Salary
- Market Rate Depending on Experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance Options
- 401(k) plans
- Generous Benefits information
- Tuition Assistance Programs